If you could have the absolutely perfect lifestyle doing whatever you wanted, with no worries, what would your life look like?
What are your dreams, and what are the things getting in your way of these?
This is a moment to really reflect on your life.
I’m here to help ensure that you have the answers to your big lifestyle questions.
Let’s take a look at a case study to understand:
Jon (43) runs his engineering business with his wife Sarah (35). Jon works long hours and would love to have more time with his family. They have a few old financial products that they don’t really understand and desire to pack in work before 68 to enjoy life.
Jon and Sarah dream of being mortgage-free and having more leisure time. They enjoy city-breaks without the kids and also two family holidays a year.
Some thoughts which may cause concern to them:
- ‘How much do we need to put aside for our future lifestyle?’
- ‘What about if the kids eventually go to university, how will we cope financially?’
- ‘Can we afford to stay in our home if we got seriously ill, or worse had died, and what would happen to the business?’
- ’Will we ever run out of money? HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?‘
- These are challenging questions and concerns. Perhaps you have variants of these in your own mind?
Daily life can prevent you from working out where you are and how you are going to get to where you want.
I can help you get clarity on such questions in your life with lifestyle financial planning. I have helped many clients like you for over 15 years with my service.
I create stress-tested financial plans, so you understand how you can get the life you want. I do this through;
- Building a professional relationship with you so we can discuss your hopes and dreams, your relationship with money and your current financial position.
- Research and analysis of your options.
- Construction of bespoke solutions to deliver the lifestyle that you would like.
I can work with you to implement solutions and provide reviews with the aim of attaining your goals.
Lifestyle financial planning is about putting you at the centre of my service, rather than just selling products.
If any of this resonates with you, this is what you need to do next – get in touch with me.
The information contained in this article is based on the opinion of Continuum and does not constitute financial advice or a recommendation to suitable investment strategy, you should seek independent financial advice before embarking on any course of action. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation & trust advice, deposit accounts, or university/school fees planning.